Complaints Handling Procedure
If you wish to make a complaint about Williams Harlow, we will need
- 1) A clear, detailed description of what or who your complaint is about
- 2) Copies of any letters or emails related to the complaint
- 3) What property this relates to
How to make your complaint, you can do this my post or email
Please email this to email@example.com or if you prefer to put your complaint in writing, you can write to our Complaints Handler at:
FAO – Complaints Handler
31 High Street
The Complaints Handler will forward your complaint on to the relevant department manager to begin the investigation.
What happens next
When you’ve made your complaint, we will send an email to let you know that we’ve received it (as long as you’ve provided a valid email or postal address).
Our complaints process has 3 stages:
- Stage 1 – You will receive an automatic email confirming we have your email
- Stage 2 – The email is then passed to the head of the department your complaint relates to for comment and investigation
- Stage 3 – The outcome is then investigated by the Managing Director of Williams Harlow. They will investigate with a target of responding to your complaint within 20 working days.
What to do if you’re not satisfied
If, after following the 2 stages of our complaints process, you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can refer it to the Property Ombudsman. The ombudsman investigates complaints where consumers feel that property companies have not acted properly or fairly, or have provided a poor service.
Appealing against a decision by the ombudsman
If the Ombudsman does not find in your favour they will write to you in the first instance. You will be given 28 days in which to appeal if you can show that there is a significant error in fact or where you can produce significant new evidence that will have a material effect on the decision. For more information please visit tpos.co.uk