Independent Estate Agents
- Make sure your deposit is accessible and that you can easily show evidence of it to a mortgage lender and solicitor (a bank or building society statement would be needed)
- Ensure you have all your relevant documentation in order. Make sure your ID is up to date, that you have recent bank statements saved and that you have your payslips and/or self-employment documents to hand
- Check you are named on the Electoral Roll at the correct address and that your address is up to date across all credit accounts such as bank accounts and loans
- Speak to a mortgage broker to ensure that you understand how much you can borrow, and what the monthly payments will be.
- Identify any major problems with the property you are buying through a non-invasive survey
- Highlight any hidden areas of possible concern that need further investigation
- Gives a simple 1,2,3 rating of all key elements of the property
- Delivers a comprehensive and jargon free report
We welcome Darryl Rixon, our professional photographer, who shoots all of our properties. He provides a wide range of photographic services including high quality interior and exterior shots, elevated and twilight photography. You can view examples of examples of existing agent photos alongside comparisons to his work by clicking here.“There is an art, to photography. The skilled professional knows how to use composition, colour and lighting to make a photograph more appealing. Owning a great camera isn't enough, you must be trained and capable of using its functionality and be competent in composition and lighting.” Estate Agents Williams Harlow Banstead and Cheam Offices
The Banstead May Fayre started in 1985 as a small village Fayre. It has grown into a large parade along the High Street, a whole community day and annual fund raiser. Money raised on the day combined with sponsorship and fund matching are donated to the May Queens group’s charity of choice.
We've been proud sponsors for many years and are doing so again in 2018. This year we are supporting the Children's Trust.During its life span, The May Queen Group has donated over £150,000 to charitable causes.
Williams Harlow is proud to be the official sponsor of Chipstead Rugby Club. The club boasts a recently refurbished clubhouse and bar with additional changing rooms and referee facilities. Two senior team pitches are available plus one junior size.
The club features in the Surrey Two league fielding a senior 1st XV, 2nd XV and occasionally a 3rd/vets side. A more recent addition is a ladies squad who are building for the future. Sundays see one of the most notable successes for the club with the mini / junior section. They consistently witness well in excess of two hundred Under 7s to Under 16s players each week to compete against some of the best clubs in the country and beyond. The club is a friendly one with an eye on the social side. Players of all ages, male or female, and of all abilities are welcome.